Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

They helped Ty put up the Christmas lights this year!



I've always wanted a Christmas tree window so we decided to make our living room window into one even though no one else can really see it, haha!
 
Lights at the Botanic Garden was a blast!

Riding a "train" at the Botanic Garden.

Elise fell asleep like this while I was in the shower.

Kissing under the misteltoe!





Roasting marshmallows for s'mores.



Visiting Santa at Bass Pro, I took some pictures on my phone.




Playing games after visiting Santa.




The kids' official picture.

Walking through the lights at Rhema.



Loving my new mug ant water bottle, thanks to Art to Remember!

The kids went on my run with me!

New chairs and table for our porch from mom and dad.

Evening run with April and we enjoyed the Christmas trees all lit up!


Urban Air for Carter's 9th birthday party!






Eating pizza at Carter's party.



Christmas tree at Urban Air after Carter's party.

Marco, our elf, put in a request for us to get an elf pet and we got Arktic, an arctic fox.

Elise set up a tea party for Arktic.

Elise was thrilled that she could touch Arktic.

They built forts so we could have a snowball fight.

Elise was loving on Arktic all day!

Carter took a little nap with Arktic. Elise put a blanket on him.

It was blinky Christmas wear day so Ty let me borrow his light up kitty Christmas suit jacket.

Carter opening presents on his 9th birthday.

Carter picked to eat at Cici's for his birthday and Elise cleaned up at the arcade.


I looked over and saw Ty looking like this. When I asked him about it, he said, "It feels right."

Ty helping me wrap my Christmas presents for my students.

I was sick in bed with the flu and Door Dashed some food. The animals were confused as to who it was for.

It was storming so Tesla insisted on getting under the covers with me while I was sick in bed.

Elise made this adorable Christmas shirt at school!

Day 2 with the flu and I'd combed my hair twice!

Some of my favorites visiting me in bed when I was sick.

I finally felt good enough to get out of bed so the kids and I went on a little half-mile walk.

Winter Wonderland at the Gathering Place.





Visiting the Aquarium at Christmastime was awesome!





Feeding the turtles at the aquarium.

Feeding the sting rays.


We got to see Scuba Santa!




The kids swam with sharks through VR.

Shark tunnel at the aquarium.




We played some games at the aquarium.

The kids used gift cards from Uncle Kelly in the gift shop, they had to sign for it.


Elise with all her goodies from the gift shop.

Carter just bought one thing and it was a present for someone else.

Elise eating her gummy kabob in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment