Friday, May 7, 2021

What the Kids Say About Their Gma

Unfortunately, due to Covid, we haven't gotten to see Gma and Gpa as much as we normally would. Now that everyone is fully vaccinated, that will be changing soon and we are really excited about that! We just saw them for little day trips a couple times this year so I don't have as many pictures as usual. Read what they said about Gma last year here, in 2019 here, in 2018 here, and 2017 here.


What is something Gma always says to you?
Carter: Yes or no to my questions.    
Elise: That she loves me.

What makes your Gma happy?
Carter: When we come over to her house. 
Elise: Hugs

What makes your Gma sad?
Carter: When we don't come over to her house.   
Elise: When we can't be there.

How does your Gma make you laugh?
Carter: It's hard to make me laugh, like, I don't know.   
Elise: Tickling me, but I don't have a tickle spot that much.

What was your Gma like as a child?
Carter: Nice   
Elise: I don't know.

How old is your Gma?
Carter: 48 
Elise: 55

How tall is your Gma?
Carter: 8 feet long 
Elise: 7 heights

What is your Gma's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Play with me.    
Elise: Play with me.

What does your Gma do when you're not around?
Carter: She watches movies and talks with Gpa and has breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And also goes to bed and goes to her work.   
Elise: Probably do games with Gpa.

If your Gma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: Being super fun.   
Elise: By being the greatest grandma ever.

What is your Gma really good at?
Carter: She's really good at playing with me.   
Elise: Playing with me.

What is your Gma not very good at?
Carter: Fishing   
Elise: Running so fast.

What does your Gma do for a job?
Carter: She works at a funeral.  
Elise: Work

What is your Gma's favorite food?
Carter: Ice cream, whatever Gigi makes her.   
Elise: Pie and chicken pot pie, like blueberry muffins and pie.

What makes you proud of your Gma?
Carter: That she works at a funeral home.   
Elise: That she's nice, very nice. 

If your Gma was a character, who would she be?
Carter: Donald Duck    
Elise: She would be a perfect grandma.

What do you and your Gma do together?
Carter: We play and we do Legos.   
Elise: Play stuff.

How are you and your Gma the same?
Carter: We both like what Gigi makes us.   
Elise: We're both girls.

How are you and your Gma different?
Carter: I know how to do fishing really well, but she knows how to do fishing, but I don't know if she can do it as well because she doesn't go fishing a lot.   
Elise: We're not the same number (meaning age).

How do you know your Gma loves you?
Carter: Because she opens her snack window a lot.   
Elise: Because she always says that.

What does your Gma like most about your Gpa?
Carter: That he is retired and he mows the lawn for her.  
Elise: Because he sleeps with her.

Where is your Gma's favorite place to go?
Carter: Our house. 
Elise: Our house.

How old was your Gma when you were born?
Carter: 40 
Elise: Nothing because I don't even remember. I don't know, I don't know. A 3 and a 5 or a 3 and a 6?




2 comments: