Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

Elise loved my grandma's peonies so much, she stops to check on them every day. I decided we needed to do a little photo shoot with them.







Ready to check out the Flora and Fauna exhibit on the Scissortail trail at Sequoyah State Park.






Taking pictures with the mural by the Flora and Fauna trail exhibit.





It was warm enough to swim at the lake, they did take some breaks in the sun to warm up.
















While I was sitting there watching them play, I remembered the first time we went to Sequoyah State Park, they were sitting in the water and turned to kiss. It was one of my favorite pictures so I asked them to reenact it.

I didn't find the picture until later, wish I would've known to have them switch sides.


Building a fortress out of mud.

They wanted a picture with their fortress when they were finished.



I told Ty I'd like some time to read on Mother's Day. The kids both ran to grab their tablets so they could read ebooks with me. Didn't get much reading done, but loved the snuggles!

Ty's brat was too hot.

Elise decked out in Frozen clothes for school. I didn't have it in me to insist on a shoe change and she said they worked out okay.

Our kitchen is a mess with the remodel but the kids still want to play in there. I'm constantly seeing their little heads pop up from behind a bunch of stuff!

Sent Elise on a shape hunt. She found a bunch of cuadrados (squares) on the calendar and decided to mark them all.



1 comment:

  1. If fuck that bitch so hard til she goes limp

    ReplyDelete