Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

Carter's amazing science teacher did a special bridge building activity in the outdoor classroom so parents could come volunteer. I was so thankful for this opportunity to be at the school and interact with students! It was the first time I've gotten to volunteer for Carter's class this year.

Carter working on his bridge.
Carter working with his partner. They had the kids spaced out, even working in pairs.


Ready to check and see how many pennies their bridge would support.

Their bridge held 200 pennies!

Pizza party for Carter's Junior Great Books group, a special reading group that met over Zoom once a week to discuss our reading selections.

So glad we are all vaccinated so we can run together again!

Found this awesome Sasquatch on our way back!

Skippy has loved that my allergies have been kicking my butt. They mean more snuggles for him!

It was 77 so the kids wanted to set up the pool. We compromised with water balloons.






Elise wanted to go in the kitchen but didn't want to be exposed to the "toxic fumes" so this was her protective wear, haha! The kitchen remodel has caused enough dust in the air that my allergies have been ridiculous!

Tesla was scared of the storm and came running out to be with us.

Elise is super excited the bush from my grandma is blooming!

We went to Lowe's and Elise wanted to pick out her own flowers. She was so cute carrying them in the parking lot.

I get another chance to actually run the Boston course! I'm so freaking excited! I thought with the smaller field size I probably wouldn't get it so I was beyond overjoyed that I'll get this chance!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like they're having a blast in all the pictures. And 200 pennies is a lot of weight.

    ReplyDelete