Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Elise's first doughnut.
 
 
 
Can you tell where I had been laying? When I got up he reached for me in his sleep.
 
 
Pretending to be a kitty.
Elise was quiet and when I looked over to see what she was up to, I saw her sitting in the chair.
 
 
 
When Elise woke up, Carter went running in saying, "Here I come sissy because I'm your brother!" I let them play for a while before I headed in.
Elise decided she wanted to take a shower with me one morning.
 

Creating an art project at the art museum's free family day.

Walking in the gardens at the art museum.



Carter wanted to sit by the fish pond to draw it in his drawing pad.





Drawing a fountain at the art museum.


Elise enjoying the bounce house at a friend's birthday party.

We discovered that Elise loves watermelon at the birthday party.


It was a camping themed party so there were a couple tents set up to play in.




Harper and Benny as close to cuddling as I've ever seen them.



Checking out the dog at a friend's house for a playdate.




Elise made friends with one of my friends.


Elise walked around eating an entire apple.

Carter wanted to feed Pandy some blueberries.

Unbuckling Elise from the stroller.

Heading home after picking out books at the library.

Elise decided this was an appropriate place to play.




Trying out a friend's big kid bike.

Elise playing with her buddy.



Meowing like a kitty while in his cat bed.






6 comments:

  1. Elise's gold, grey and black outfit was really cute. I really thought the way Carter was looking at her at Krispy Kreme was sweet, and the bounce video was so sweet. He did a good job reading, and I've been thinking he needed a two wheeler bike. Too bad his birthday is in December and not the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty and I were just talking about that. He wasn't ready for a bike on his birthday and he's ready now, but his birthday is so far away! The bummer about having a birthday so close to Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Oh the photos this week were so happy!! Love the ones of them together! (Cathy S.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me of when Ty was about 14 months old. Uncle Jack had a BBQ (if I remember correctly it was 4th of July) and Ty ate and ate and ate watermelon til his little tummy was protruding! We had to take the rinds away from him and give him a fresh piece because he would have eaten it all! That is also when Leina and I did our Evil Knievel stunt!

    ReplyDelete