Thursday, May 26, 2016

Funny Stuff Carter Says

"I'm pretty sure Opa's still going to be big when I get big. He'll be too big for me to carry. I'm still thinking that." Said randomly while driving in the car.

My mom gave us some oil to put on the kids in order to keep mosquitoes away. I told Carter what it was while I was putting it on him. We were playing outside and I looked over to see him rubbing oil all over his face.
Me: Carter, what are you doing?
Carter: I had a mosquito on my face, so I'm keeping them away!
Oil all over his forehead, haha!

"Let's snuggle to get warm!"

Me: Elise, you need to keep your hat on so you don't burn your sweet, little head!
Carter goes running inside and comes back wearing a stocking cap.
Carter: I got a hat so I won't burn my head!
Stocking cap in the spring, almost summer!

Carter: Can I have a fork please?
Me: You want a new fork?
Carter: Mhmm
Me: Why?
Carter: Because Harper got terrible doggy breath on mine.

"Mommy, I still can't sleep. I'm gonna try again."

Carter: Mommy, when another baby comes up, I'm going to name it Frita. Can I do that?
Me: I don't think we're going to have another baby.
Carter: You are just going to have 2 babies?!?
Me: Probably
Carter: Ohhhh, but I want this many (shows 4 fingers). Points to each finger and says, Carter, Elise, Frita, Pampa. 4 babies!

"Mommy, you're not driving good. Daddy usually drives good. You usually don't."

Carter: That was cute, mommy!
Me: What?
Carter: You hugging and kissing daddy.

I left the room and Elise started crying.
"Don't cry, sissy, just say mommy come back please and say it nicely. See there's mommy, she's back!"

"Riley is my friend. He scratched his leg at the splash pad and he likes rice because his name is Riley."

Me: I'm going to the potty. I'll be right back.
Carter: Okay, try to poop!

"Look, I'm climbing! Dr. Seuss doesn't like me to climb. He's a pretend doctor. He just doesn't like me climbing because it's not safe."

He calls one of the art museums we go to the baby museum and he calls Special K Red Berries, strawberry Raisin Bran.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Try to poop! Love it! And the needing a new fork!! Out of the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete