Thursday, May 5, 2016

Funnny Stuff Carter Says

"Isn't sissy so cute and pretty? She has pretty dresses and cute skin. She is beautiful and good to hold."

Me: ...It was when I was pregnant with sissy.
Carter: Oh yes, and I was pregnant with Bobbie. No, I was pregnant with an egg.

"I want cut up eggs, not the big chunk of ones daddy made." This is how he described scrambled eggs in comparison to fried eggs.

"December is going to be the best holiday ever! I'm drawing a picture for Santa. Santa loves cleaning boys!" It turned out he was drawing a picture of himself helping me clean and "Santa really likes it when boys help clean!"
Drawing a picture for Santa.
One day I had to wake Carter up from his nap. He rolled over and half-asleep said, "Can I have a cupcake?"

As I was unloading the car when we got home, Carter looked over and saw Elise asleep in her car seat. He said, "Thank you for having sissy. I love her."

Commercial: You will be curious about this.
Carter: I'm not curious!

"I have hot chocolate, warm water, and cold water. Is that all the ingredients?"

"Let's call sissy Cheeno because she is so cute and smart."

"I didn't crunch my blueberry so it just fell into my stomach and it hurt."

Carter: I'll be right back!
Me: Where are you going?
Carter: I'm going to get a graham cracker.
Me: A graham cracker!?! (he had just eaten one and I felt he didn't need another)
Carter: Yes, it's a kind of cracker!

I woke Carter up so we could go visit Ty's Aunt Brenda to feed the ducks. Normally he fusses when I wake him up, but not this time...
Me: Carter, are you ready to go to Aunt Brenda's?
Carter rolls over: I just need my shoes!

Some Random Funny Stuff:

Right now Carter likes to pretend to be cats. We crawl around and meow to talk. Elise has started making meowing sounds and it's hilarious.

Another game Carter likes to play is for me to "wrap him up in a blanket" and then open him like he's a present and act super excited when I see what my present is.

For vacuum, he says vaclean.

He has been naming everything Cheeno, Deeno, or Beeno.

2 comments: