Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

Mom and dad finishing the Thankful Run. 



Elise told Opa to pull the chair over to sit with them. I laughed that he did even though it was a kid chair.



Putting together a Charles Dickens Lego set I got for free with my Black Friday online order.

Elise's clothes always make it nearly impossible to guess the weather. I tried to get her to put legging on and she insisted she didn't need them. When we got home she said she was so hot!
Carter thought Tesla looked cold so he covered her with his coat. This dog is SPOILED!

Elise was supposed to draw something tall. She decided to draw the Elves' Workshop and added a ton of detail. The nice thing about distance learning is I just let her and he loved it!
This dog makes me laugh pretty much every day!

Marco brought the kids powdered donuts and got into them himself, making a mess!

Marco (our Elf) brought the kids hot chocolate bombs when he returned. Carter loved giving himself a mustache.
Marco had to take a bath since he was all dirty from the powdered donuts. Normally I dread dealing with Marco, but this year since I don't have much to do outside the home, I'm having a blast with it. I told Ty I guess I've found one benefit of Covid and distance learning causing me to quit my job, haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment