Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What the Kids Say About Their Gpa

Elise really cracked me up with this one. Once she noticed I was typing everything she said, she started really hamming it up! Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law, Rocky, I hope you have a wonderful day! Read what the kids said about their Gpa last year here, 2018 here, and 2017 here.


What is something Gpa always says to you?
Carter: Good night.  
Elise: Nice things. 

What makes your Gpa happy?
Carter: Whenever I'm around him.  
Elise: By doing nice things to Wyatt and Kinley and my brother. 

What makes your Gpa sad?
Carter: When I'm not around him.
Elise: If I don't do nice things to Wyatt and Kinley, but I still love Gpa. 

How does your Gpa make you laugh?
Carter: By tickling me.  
Elise: I don't know because I'm not ticklish anymore, hmmmm (she really wanted me to write that she said hmmm, it was so cute). 

What was your Gpa like as a child?
Carter: Red haired  
Elise: Hmmm (now she's doing this for every question), doing things fun. 

How old is your Gpa ?
Carter: 61 
Elise: Hmmm, did you write hmm again? He's 51!

How tall is your Gpa ?
Carter: 6 feet
Elise: Hmmm, how old my Gpa is? 61-89... 100!

What is your Gpa's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Spend time with me. 
Elise: Play with kids. Hmmm, what else? Are you going to write "hmmm, what else?" Hmmm, I think I'll say playing with kids. Do you write everything I say?

What does your Gpa do when you're not around?
Carter: He plays with someone else who's still at home. 
Elise: Nice things to Gma.

If your Gpa becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: It will be for retiring! 
Elise: Hmmm, well, ummm, so let me see... He will be very, very, very famous! 

What is your Gpa really good at?
Carter: Checkers!  
Elise: Fancy stuff like dressing up like girls and boys. 

What is your Gpa not very good at?
Carter: Reading in Spanish.  
Elise: Hmmm, he is not good at jumping as high as me!. 

What does your Gpa do for a job?
Carter: He doesn't even have a job because he retired!  
Elise: Attired (she means retired) 

What is your Gpa's favorite food?
Carter: Nachos! 
Elise: Will you write the thing that's going to be funny momma? Handcuffs! Really it's pizza pockets and mac and cheese. Did you write handcuffs? Gpa is gonna be laughing so hard. 

What makes you proud of your Gpa?
Carter: Because he retired. I don't like it when people are working. 
Elise: That he can love people a lot.

If your Gpa were a character who would he be?
Carter: The retired man!  
Elise: Handcuffs! And Owlette because he can jump low and she can fly low. 

What do you and your Gpa do together?
Carter: We play together.   
Elise: Fun games. 

How are you and your Gpa the same?
Carter: We both have ouchies. (Side note: they did both have scraped off skin on their knees this weekend when we visited their house).
Elise: He used to have long hair as me. 

How are you and your Gpa different?
Carter: We are not as tall as eachagether.
Elise: We don't have the same jammies. I mean, ummm, that we don't have the same jammies and he doesn't have long hair as me anymore.  

How do you know your Gpa loves you?
Carter: Because he always helps me when I need help.
Elise: By his heart, it makes him kiss me! 

What does your Gpa like most about you?
Carter: That I read really good! 
Elise: That I am nice! 

Where is your Gpa's favorite place to go?
Carter: To the library! 
Elise: Panera! Well, he likes to go there to get handcuffs too. (Side note: I have no idea where this tangent on handcuffs came from).

How old was your Gpa when you were born?
Carter: Like 53 or somethin. 
Elise: 1!

2 comments: