Friday, June 19, 2020

What the Kids Say About Their Daddy

We've gotten to the point where if I do this with Elise first and Carter sits beside me, he reads Elise's answers as we go. He is such a wonderful reader now! It's so funny. I have to send him to sit away from me so he'll pay attention and stop reading her answers! Happy Father's Day to Ty! Read what the kids said about him last year here, in 2018 here, 2017 here, 2016 here, and 2015 here.



What is something dad always says to you?
Carter: That he loves me. 
Elise: Love words because he's my family.

What makes your dad happy?
Carter: Whenever we get the hamsters out. 
Elise: Funny things, by me doing funny things!


What makes your dad sad?
Carter: Whenever he's not here whenever I'm at home. When he's not home but I'm at home. 
Elise: When I'm gone and he's at work.


How does your dad make you laugh?
Carter: By tickling me. 
Elise: Doing funny things.


What was your dad like as a child?
Carter: Really fun and he had the hair that I have. 
Elise: Doing nice jokes to people and making them laugh.


How old is your dad?
Carter: He is either 34 or 44. I don't remember. 
Elise: 8


How tall is your dad?
Carter: 34 
Elise: 61


What is your dad's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Play with me.
Elise: Play with chalk with me. 


What does your dad do when you're not around?
Carter: He plays Fortnight. 
Elise: Does stuff at home and nice things to Tessie. 


If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: Playing Fortnight!
Elise: Being a good dad!

What is your dad really good at?
Carter: Playing Fortnight 
Elise: He is really good at making cookies!  

What is your dad not very good at?
Carter: Jungle Adventures
Elise: Doing very long puzzles.


What does your dad do for a job?
Carter: He works at a wood place and makes shelves.   
Elise: He works.

What is your dad's favorite food?
Carter: I'm guessing it would be everything. 
Elise: Bologne

What makes you proud of your dad?
Carter: When he wins at Fortnight! 
Elise: That he's a good tickling owner and a tickling pet owner.


If your dad were a character who would he be?
Carter: A Fortnight player, that's easy! 
Elise: Curious George because he's funny and my dada's funny. 


What do you and your dad do together?
Carter: I watch him play Fortnight and he plays it. 
Elise: All of us eat cookies if he buys some or makes some.

How are you and your dad the same?
Carter: We both really like video games. 
Elise: That we have the same color, the same skin. 

How are you and your dad different?
Carter: We don't have the same color of hair. 
Elise: We're not as tall as eachagether.

How do you know your dad loves you?
Carter: Because he lets me watch him play Fortnight. 
Elise: By his heart beating and kissing me.

What does your dad like most about your mom?
Carter: That she teaches school. 
Elise: That he got to marry her and she didn't marry anyone else before he got to see and marry her. I'm happy too that he married momma.

Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Carter: To food restaurants. 
Elise: Shops, stores, and macaroni place, and lasagna place.

How old was your dad when you were born?
Carter: He is 34 and then I'm 7, let's see... 27! 
Elise: 1


2 comments:

  1. Well, Carter was all about Fortnight, but I guess that was kind of true. And I like Elise's cookie answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once he gets off on a topic, he sure stays there!

      Delete