Once at school she was super disappointed she had to stay in my classroom with me while I prepped for the day. She wanted to go straight upstairs to her classroom to get started. She was upset with me that I told her prek classes meet in the gym before school and they had actually been moved to Adventureland. She didn't say a word about it until we were in the car on the way home and she accused me of tricking her and being mean. Oy! When I took my class up to music I saw Elise sitting at her table coloring, she'd chosen a sit next to Beckett! Then when I picked them up she was enjoying a read aloud sandwiched between him and a boy from my class last year. It was super sweet. I loved seeing her and got a kiss later when we were walking by as they took a restroom break. She had a wonderful day and was proud of her coloring page she brought home and wanted to color on it more when we got home. At Meet the Teacher they sent a little About Me page home for us to do and I called it homework. She enjoyed it so much she was disappointed she didn't have homework again. It was so cute! She said her favorite thing today was music. Read about Elise's first day of 3 year old preschool last year here.
|Carter wanted me to take one of Elise sitting and him standing.|
|Then he wanted one of him sitting and her standing.|
Elise's First Day of School Interview
- My School Is: Jenks First Baptist Community Preschool
- My Teachers Are: Ms Kathleen and Ms Jennifer
- My Class Is: Full day from 9:30-2:30 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- My 1st Day of School Is: September 3, 2019
- Height: 40.5 inches
- Shoe Size: 10
- Weight: 38 pounds
- I Hope I Get to Learn About: Growing up.
- When I Grow Up I Want to Be: A mommy and a swimmer!
- I'm Really Good At: Gymnastics
- I Want to Get Better At: Swimming
- This Year I Want to Learn: How to write my name.
- I'm Excited About Preschool Because: I want to jump outside!
- My Favorite Thing About Myself Is: I have an Oma and Opa.
|I told Elise should could have a special lunch since it was her first day of school and she chose mac and cheese. Then we got home and realized we were out. Luckily we had some special Lunchables!|
|Picture from her teacher.|