Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wordless Wednesday

Elise using the climbing wall before school.
She can let go and just hang, it's amazing!

Having a tea party with our friends.

Carter working on designs for his Pinewood Derby car.

Opa stopped by on his way through town and brought us cookies.
You know it has taken you far too long to finish Christmas thank you notes when your son makes them all Martin Luther King, Jr.-themed.
Carter's grocery list: Carter, Elise, Ty, Liz, Rocky (Gpa), Leina (Gma), Thomas (Uncie Taco), and Jeremy (Uncie J).
Carter's completed list, he added Opa, Oma, Zuma, and Quinn.
I was super stoked about this tempo run. It may have been the fastest tempo I've ever run. 2.5 miles warm up, 5 miles at 6:48 pace, and 2.5 miles cool down. Laps 4-8 were my tempo miles.


Muddy hike at Turkey Mountain.

Carter wearing his new tie for church.

Ty treated the kids to doughnuts after church.
Flamingos at the zoo!



Elise felt the 5 poops the game suggests was not enough so she put 18 poops out on the game.
Carter at his lion scout meeting.
Carter took a picture of Elise.
A friend got me this awesome medal and award display. I only saved my 15k, half marathon, and marathon medals so the top rack with 5 is the marathon and the bottom rack has my half marathon and 15k medals (minus a few I ran before finisher medals were a thing).
Elise did Tesla's make up and put pearls on her neck, so fancy!
Super excited about our 40 degree running weather! Tesla after our run.



2 comments:

  1. Elise is strong! I love your award holder. That reminds me, I'm going to look for your one that has the horse. (I forget what the race was called.)

    ReplyDelete