| Elise sharing her slushie with Carter. |
| Playing an addition game with Carter. |
| Elise has been wearing her cowboy boots a lot and I love it. It makes me think of Lily from Kevin Henkes' books. |
| I thought I was 4th in my age group at the Tulsa Run and then this came in the mail! |
| Carter set a record of 3 days in one week ending the day on purple! |
| So we went to McDonald's for dinner with his gift card from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Hurford he got for his birthday. |
| Elise and Charlee at Kyra's birthday party. |
| My snuggle muffin! |
| Sweet Tessie letting Elise use her as a pillow. |
| Enjoying the insect exhibit at the Children's Museum. |
| Carter loves his Lego mat Gma and Gpa got him for Christmas. Elise had to have Legos out so she could try it too. |
| Elise took some pictures on my phone while we waited in car line to pick Carter up from school. |
| A few days after the Tulsa Run award came, I got my Route 66 award with my new marathon PR engraved on it! |
| Elise asked me to take her picture with her tablet. |
I just saw that Lego mat online the other day. That looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCarter loves it!
Delete