Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

 
 
Tried out a new park which had an awesome view of downtown!
 
 
Puppet show at the art museum.
 
The dress Carter picked out for her first birthday present is already a bit short!
 
 
Thinking she was being sneaky in the pantry!
Helping me peel hard boiled eggs to make deviled eggs.
Elise decided she just wanted to eat some eggs.
Splash park with one of Carter's best friends.
I had coupons for free sno cones.
 
 
Elise's favorite thing to do when she wakes up before Carter is to go in his room and try to wake him up!
 
A friend gave me a bunch of craft supplies so I got them out and let Carter make a masterpiece of his choice.
 
Jeremy walked over to borrow a shovel so Carter wanted to walk back with him, carrying a shovel of his own.
 
 
 
 
He wanted to hold my hand the whole walk back from Jeremy's house.
 
I looked away for one minute and this is what he is up to!
 
 
 
 
 
I came out from putting Elise down for bed and found a picnic happening in our living room!
 
So sweet, he laid his buddies so they were on his pillow!
Helping Ty with the bathroom remodel.
 
Watching Ty get into the attic using the ladder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Carter took a break from getting dressed to make Elise laugh.
 
Lunch in the backyard!
 
 
"My hair looks so pretty. I can't wait to show my friends at bikes and balls!"
 
Riding his new bike. He stopped to tell everyone his Oma and Opa bought him a new bike.
 
Writing a letter to his friends.
 






4 comments:

  1. Love Ty's reading of the wordless book! Love Elise's moccasins! Love Carter's new bike!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty loves the wordless picture books. It's the only time he actually gets excited to read books with Carter. I love it.

      Delete
  2. Elise looked really worried about Ty in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did look super concerned! And you know how Carter always wanted to climb the ladder? She had no interest. She actually crawled under it!

      Delete