Friday, June 17, 2016

What Carter Says About His Daddy 2016

Last year I asked Carter some questions about his daddy for Father's Day (read the post here) and decided to make it a tradition to do it each year. It is so cute to see how his answers changed this year from last year and I know that will continue to be the case. Here are Carter's answers from June 2016 at 3.5 years old:

What is something dad always says to you?
No

What makes your dad happy?
Chips

What makes your dad sad?
Bad news, like syrup is on you.

How does your dad make you laugh?
With reading funny books!

What was your dad like as a child?
With some crazy hair.

How old is your dad?
4 or 5? 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13!

How tall is your dad?
16/13

What is your dad's favorite thing to do?
Playing with me.

What does your dad do when you're not around?
Watch tv, do things on his phone, and clean the house up when I'm not around.

If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because he's fun.

What is your dad really good at?
Working

What is your dad not very good at?
Big buses 

What does your dad do for a job?
Work

What is your dad's favorite food?
Carrots

What makes you proud of your dad?
Doing races with daddy. When he's pushing me in the stroller. Daddy doesn't go in the stroller, he's too big!

If your dad were a character who would he be?
Thomas the Train because he will be workin!

What do you and your dad do together?
Read books

How are you and your dad the same?
With shorter hair

How are you and your dad different?
Us climbing trees, sometimes he climbs with me. He's better though.

How do you know your dad loves you?
Plays with me in water, in the swimming pool.

What does your dad like most about your mom?
He likes mommy staying home with me.

Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
To a zoo.

How old was your dad when you were born?
I don't know, 6 or 7, 8 or 9, 10 or 11. I don't remember because I was in your tummy. I just heard through your tummy. I think he was 9.

4 comments: