Friday, March 18, 2016

What Carter Says About Elise

I thought it would be fun to ask Carter questions about his sister for her first birthday. I pulled up the questions I asked him about himself on his birthday and then asked them to him in reference to his sister. It was so sweet to hear his answers and to see how accurate some of them were! He is the sweetest big brother!
 
 
 
 
 

What are Elise's nicknames?
Sissy

How old is Elise?
Dis? (while holding up one finger)

What is her favorite color?
Brown because she loves brown.

What is her favorite animal?
Elephants (her room is decorated with elephants)

What is her favorite book?
Pete (the Cat)

What is her favorite tv show?
Sissy doesn't watch tv.

What is her favorite movie?
I don't think sissy watches tv.

What is her favorite song?
She likes ABCs.

What is her favorite food?
Avocado

What is her favorite drink?
Milk

What is her favorite breakfast food?
Oatmeal

What is her favorite snack?
Blueberries

What is her favorite game?
Train tracks

What is her favorite thing to play?
Chase with me.

What is her favorite toy?
Big Allison

Who is her best friend?
Mommy (this one about made me cry!)

What is her favorite thing to do?
Crawling around

What is her favorite thing to do outside?
Bonking her head and eating grass.

Where is her favorite place to go?
Restaurants

What will she be when she grows up?
I think she's gonna be really tall!
 
 
 
 
 

So there you have it, all about Elise at a year old through Carter's eyes! I absolutely adore it!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like he knows his little sister! Though I'm not sure how tall she'll be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However tall she turns out will be tall to him right now, so he's right either way, haha!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing them together. So sweet.
    Gma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty accurate to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reread this, thinking it sounded familiar, then saw I'd commented before. I think I need more sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete