Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

Writing a story.
 
 
Typical Elise, sneaking her head to the side to drink water!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had never seen the jaguar up this close, it was so cool!
He's catching up to the size of an Emperor Penguin.
Elise was not interested in taking a picture.
I guess no mo pictures comparing her size to a penguin at the zoo unless I have someone else there to help!
 
Carter stood and watched this longer than any animal we saw at the zoo!
 
It always cracks me up when he rides on the front of the stroller.
 
I was trying to capture her giving me kisses, it was the first time she'd done it.
 
Finally got one!
Playing with a leaf outside.
 
 
 
 
Opa took a turn wearing Elise. She loved the freedom to grab his food!
Uncie Taco to the rescue when she cried on our drive home.
 
 
Elise blowing raspberries.
 
I had her on the floor while I vacuumed and she rolled under Carter's desk!
 
Carter at Silver Dollar City from Oma's camera.
He randomly wanted to sit in the high chair and eat Cheerios. I gave them to him in a bowl and he wanted them on the tray.
Checking out a pine cone we found by the library.
   
 
Weekend morning dance party.
I couldn't stop giggling over this outfit.
 
Nothing's cuter than a little baby booty!

Carter thought it was hilarious Elise was latying on his booty.
Building towers at the library.
Carter playing with his buddy, Walter.
Carter made a doggy bed on the floor and pretended to sleep.
Elise trying some ground turkey. She loved it!
She fed herself like a champ!
Carter wanted to feed her/eat some of her food.
Adorable shirts made by my mom!
Love this one so much!
Of course, Carter had to give Elise kisses!
 
Thanks to a book we read Carter keeps asking for "face toast" this morning he wanted an elephant.
I love it when they both want to sit on my lap at storytime.
 
If the darn blinds hadn't been open!
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Both boys look exhausted in that second picture. And it's going to be fun to see if Elise likes turkey as much as she does ground turkey.

    ReplyDelete