Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wordless Wednesday




We read "Toast to Family" so Carter wanted what he called face toast.
He wanted sister toast for himself and brother toast for me.

Then he wanted dog toast.

Carter and I were wearing rain boots so we decided Elise needed to wear boots.


I couldn't decide which of these was the cutest, so I'm adding them all.




Oma and Opa got him an Olaf costume on sale after Halloween.

This is why Elise has a hard time falling asleep at night, she gets on her hands and knees and rocks!





Checking out a starfish during Aqua Tots storytime at the aquarium.

Playing with a hermit crab figurine at Aqua Tots.

Creating a craft with his buddy, Grant, at Aqua Tots.

Oma helping with the craft making.

Feeling a sea sponge at Aqua Tots.

She always has her tongue working!

Carter and Grant



Peek-a-boo!

Carter was a lucky boy, he got to take Oma and Uncie J to the aquarium!

Pictures a friend sent me from storytime last week.

Pictures a friend sent me from storytime last week.






Oma helping Carter up the hill by our house.



Teeter tottering with Uncie Taco.



Daddy hitching a ride.



Photo bomb!


Elise was crying and I found her like this when I went in to check on her!
I walked up to her crib and felt her legs hanging out, it was so funny!





Tired boy watching tv when I got home from my long run.

It's weird it getting dark so early now! At least Carter has a reflective hat and a jack-o-lantern flashlight!


More hands and knees rocking in her crib after being asleep for about an hour.


Look alikes!




Caught him in reading by himself after putting Elise down for a nap.


Elise fell asleep on the way to get her 2nd flu shot.

But it still went okay.






Eating mango for the first time. Some of these pieces got broken up before she ate them.
Elise loves storytime!

Playing after storytime.

Elise made a friend to build towers with.






Carter's game was running across the bridge and stopping to give Elise a kiss on the head.




She loved it!

I caught her reactions as Carter was running toward her. She adores him!




You expect me to feed myself? Haha, I love her expression here!



He picked out his own outfit and then walked in telling me he was going to wear shoes on his hands.


He hat ended up sideways for a while.

Making a Q for Quinn.

He added the tail and then quickly added another line to make his Q into a body before I got a picture.

He loves hikes. He either asks to go on a hike or to the zoo pretty much every day.

We made some friends and walked with them for a while, even finding a turtle on the trail!








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful as always! I love Elise's little striped dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! Kirsten, Jake's mom, got it for her as a sprinkle gift.

      Delete