Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Harper makes the best pillow!



He loves the splash park!
Trying to drink the water.


Shoving toys down in our chair's hole which I can't remember how it got there.
 

He loved eating popcorn in the pool!
He had his back to me and when I said his name he turned and looked at me like this.  All I could think was cave man!

He stewed this orange on the stove basically the entire time he played with the kitchen.
Shoving oatmeal up his nose which made an even bigger mess because he ripped his bib off.
Riding in the car with daddy.  Notice the oven mitt he likes to put on and walk around with.
Skippy enjoying Carter's Live and Learn Playhouse.
 

I was so excited to go splash in puddles but Carter hated his rain boots!
He threw himself down and wouldn't get up.
After watching this video I was embarrassed with how I came across as a parent.  So I have to preface it with the fact that I am not a complete push over like I sound in this video.  I had allowed Carter to get back on the table so I could take a video, so I didn't get onto him until the next time he got on the table.  I know, bad parenting, I shouldn't have let him do it at all, but it was too stinkin cute to not get a video of (in my opinion)!  Just don't want you to judge me as a pansy parent when you hear me talking (I should have just kept my mouth shut while filming)!

Worn out from all that dancing and from only taking a 45 minute nap!
Night night kisses for daddy.


I feel like this move is Ty through and through.
Enjoying new jammies from Auntie Ang.

4 comments:

  1. But Carter! Those rain boots are so CUTE! I'm loving his farmer's tan. Liam's got a nice one going on too thanks to our morning stroller rides. We have a hole in the side of our couch. It was just a small, shallow tear that Liam then made worse and now likes to shove things into. Those crazy boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was really looking forward to busting them out, hopefully he likes them better next time it rains! I noticed his tan line as well and he always has sunscreen on, not sure how he'd getting a tan. I'm glad we're not the only ones with holes in our furniture, lol! Our hole was definitely much smaller before as well!

      Delete
  2. Carter looks like Thomas crossing the bridge. Must be the frown. And when I saw the picture of Carter in the wagon and being a master gardener, I told Dad he looked just like Ty. :) Harper isn't only a good pillow, her tail is a nice lovey.

    ReplyDelete