Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Kids are Thankful

This year we did our thankful strips again. We also made Diarios de Gratitud I found on the Spanglish Schoolhouse website to practice writing as well as Spanish vocabulary during our school days. I had Carter write his in Spanish and I helped Elise with the Spanish terms for the words she added. I want to add the things they wrote on their strips as well as some of those in their books so their lists are longer this year. It's so much to see how their lists change each year as they grow and change themselves! I get so much joy each year reading over their previous lists, especially Elise's first year when she just yelled random words at me in anger. Read last year's list here, 2018 here, 2017 here, and 2016 here

Carter is thankful for:

  • Elise
  • colores (colors)
  • Legos
  • el sol (the sun)
  • sabado (Saturday)
  • domingo (Sunday)
  • libros (books)
  • calabazas (pumpkins)
  • Dino Craft (a game he has on his tablet)
  • Katie (his hamster)
  • Lil Cutie (Elise's hamster)
  • Mama
  • Papa 
  • Elise
  • la nevera (the fridge)
  • para soda (for soda)
  • flores (flowers)
  • Tesla
  • yo mismo (myself)
  • Skippy
  • diarios (diaries, he really loves to read books that are written like diaries)
  • Legos
  • Pangato, el libro
  • Big Al
  • casas (houses)
  • monopatin (scooter)
  • burbujas (bubbles)  
  • yogurt
Elise is thankful for:

  • the trampoline
  • all of the dogs
  • my friends
  • my brother
  • yogurt
  • trees
  • my mom and my dad
  • all the animals
  • turkey
  • all of the food
  • that God made us
  • the taste of food
  • Hatchimas
  • LOLs
  • Scruff-a-Loves
  • my brother
  • my mom
  • Carter
  • my toys
  • cranberry juice
  • peas
  • macaroni and cheese
  • Charlee and Kyra
  • cheese brats
  • mommy and daddy
  • fruit
  • Pangato
  • Puppy (her favorite stuffed animal)
  • my family
  • apples
  • my hamster
  • presents
  • dinosaurs
  • puppies
  • Legos
  • fall
  • hearts
  • markers

No comments:

Post a Comment