Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wordless Wednesday





One thing I love about homeschooling is how Carter's writing has taken off and how much he loves writing books!
Tesla was super excited she got to run with me!

Making color patterns.

I laughed at his sleeping position because he looked like a mummy!

The kids spend all day, every day together. Now they need to sleep together too!
Both working on writing, just in different spots.
Elise didn't want to ride her bike home.
Carter took this picture on my phone.
Sleeping together again, Tesla cracks me up in this one!


Practicing some simple +1 addition problems with a Paw Patrol book.
Following along with the YouTube video of Elise's gymnastics class.
Matching upper and lower-case letters.
She even moved her blankets over to Carter's room.
 
Elise enjoying the reading center.

Practicing the letter Tt, her letter of the day.
Finding Tt on Starfall to watch a letter Tt video along with all her little buddies.
Going on a nature hunt.


They wanted to help make smoothies for lunch so Carter asked if he could borrow Elise's chef hat.
More math fun with the games I made for my class, subtraction with monkeys jumping on the bed number stories.
Working on number recognition.
 
Playing an ice cream place value game.
Elise came over and pretending to eat the ice cream as he matched them up.
Our Scholastic Learn at Home theme for the day was butterflies so we played with all our butterfly dress up stuff.


Using coffee filters to make butterflies.




Trying out a science experiment with coffee filters and color in water.



2 comments:

  1. Carter took a pretty good picture of himself. Really good pictures! It's really fun to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know he got ahold of my phone so I thought it was funny!

      Delete