Monday, July 25, 2022

What the Kids Say About Their Oma

I forgot to do these posts for Mother's Day and Father's Day. I'd randomly think of it when we were out and about or busy. Today we finally sat down and did the first one. We plan to get caught up with the others over time. Read last year's post about their Oma here, 2020 here, 2019 here, 2018 here, and 2017 here.


What is something Oma always says to you?

Carter: Gross stories.    
Elise: I love you.

What makes Oma happy?
Carter: Me   
Elise: Being with us: Carter, me, and Opa.

What makes Oma sad?
Carter: Dead dogs   
Elise: When we are gone.

How does Oma make you laugh
Carter: Some of her gross stories.    
Elise: She doesn't make me laugh that much. I don't know how she does.

What was Oma like as a child?
Carter: She was nice. 
Elise: I don't know.

How old is Oma?
Carter: 65
Elise: She's not 70, I know that. Around 50

How tall is Oma?
Carter: Around 5 and a half feet.  
Elise: 4 feet

What is Oma's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Stay at home with her dogs.
Elise: Be with me, Carter, and Opa.

What does Oma do when you're not around?
Carter: Be with her dogs.
Elise: Sits and scratches Wiley and Jax.

If Oma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: Being the best wife.
Elise: Being the best at petting dogs and having the funniest husband.

What is Oma really good at?
Carter: Telling me gross stories.
Elise: Knitting or whatever it's called.

What is Oma not very good at?
Carter: Telling not gross stories.
Elise: There's nothing she's bad at that I can figure.

What does Oma do for a job?
Carter: Be a retired senior.
Elise: Nothing anymore, she's retired.

What is Oma's favorite food?
Carter: I don't know.
Elise: She has lots of favorite foods.

What makes you proud of Oma?
Carter: How well she tells gross stories.
Elise: How smart she is.

If Oma were a character who would she be?
Carter: Somebody who tells gross stories.
Elise: I don't know.

What do you and Oma do together?
Carter: Tell each other gross stories.
Elise: We play.

How are you and Oma the same?
Carter: We have gross stories.
Elise: We're girls and we both know eachagether. We are both white.

How are you and Oma different?
Carter: She has black hair, the most common hair. I have blonde hair, not the most common hair.
Elise: She's older than me.

How do you know Oma loves you?
Carter: She says it.
Elise: She shows me by how much she takes care of me and loves me.

What does Oma like most about Opa?
Carter: I don't know, she likes how funny he is.
Elise: I don't really know.

Where is Oma's favorite place to go?
Carter: Wherever we are.
Elise: I think the Grand Canyon.

How old was Oma when you were born?
Carter: 56
Elise: I don't know. I think 62 or 63. I think 63.


3 comments:

  1. Seems like there have been a lot of gross stories, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was cracking me up with that! Sometimes he goes off on a tangent.

      Delete
  2. I started to tell Carter a story once, and he asked, "Is this about a cousin of yours?", I told him no, it was a friend. I guess I have a lot of cousin stories.

    ReplyDelete