Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

I missed last week because I was out with the flu. More on that to come later, but since I spent most of my time in bed there weren't many pictures to be shared anyway.
Crazy socks day. Elise was so cute!
Carter got to dress up for Book Character Day, he picked to be the Pigeon.


Doctor Elise taking care of everyone.
Elise wanted to go for a hike.





Elise at a friend's Tinkerbell Birthday Party.
I was sick in bed so Elise made me some toast.
When you are desperate to be with mommy, but she's sick and doesn't want you to get sick.
When you've been inadvertently preparing for isolation for a LONG time! haha
I'm sick with the flu and can't get out of bed. Elise gets the flu and is running around the backyard playing. So jealous!

Elise wanted to be my hairstylist.
My hairstylist in a queen costume.
Elise made me a lunch out of Play Doh.

Making colorful bubbles, Elise was upset because she couldn't get the sprayer to work.


Ready for Lunchtime Doodles with Mo Willems!
Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast on St. Patrick's Day.

Making a house for Carter's toy his teacher made him, named Oranges.
Green smoothies for lunch on St. Patrick's Day. Oranges needed some smoothie too.

Carter drawing Gerald during Doodles with Mo Willems.

Going for a bike ride.
Finally stopped raining so we could play outside!


2 comments:

  1. I loved the science experiment and the kids helping. Your play dough lunch looked good for some pieces, and some looked a little worrisome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was cute because she emptied that container to use as my lunch box.

      Delete