Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

Carter let Elise work on Legos with him.
Carter made this awesome train track.
Elise wanted to go on my run with me so I took her in the stroller.
Carter playing dress up in the circus area at the Children's Museum.
Ty helping Elise build at the Children's Museum.
Took the kids out for root beer floats.

Elise snuggling her Otty at bedtime.
Elise must've gotten up too early because after breakfast I couldn't find her and discovered her laying on the couch.
She had fallen back to sleep.
Elise dressed herself using tights as pants and wearing her Elsa necklace and tiara. She looked so cute!
 
I had to get another picture because I accidentally cropped out her tiara in the other pictures.
Opening LOL Surprises they got with Christmas money from Uncle Kelly.

My co-teacher's baby was crying so Elise drove him around in the stroller to calm him.
Took Elise to lunch at Panera with a gift card I got for Christmas.
Elise wanted to take her Scruff a Loves on a bike ride.
 

Elise was super excited she got to pet Skippy.
Trying out his new pot holder thing from Gigi.

Elise at school.
The kids coloring in Elise's room before school.
Coloring before school.
Elise wanted to do a bingo dabber page before school.
Elise wanted to wear tights as pants but I was able to convince her to put a skirt on over her tights.







2 comments:

  1. Poor Elise, she stopped for the kid on the scooter and that made her go backwards and fall. And I wondered about the tiara. :) Kind of hated to see Carter on a stretcher. That was probably good for him, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, poor girl! The boy on the scooter was upset about it.

      Delete