Thursday, December 19, 2019

Wordless Thursday

Elise took some pictures on my phone.
Carter playing with his new set from Uncle Mike and Aunt Judy.
Carter made a fly.
Carter made a motorcycle.
Elise made some stuff too.
My running ladies ready for a holiday lights run.
Decorating a cookie.

Elise playing a video game while waiting at the dentist's office.
Elise got 3 caps on her teeth.
She was confused about her mouth being numb.
She didn't like her chin being numb so she scratched it all up and made herself bleed.
Eating yogurt and she kept spilling it all over her chin.
Elise wanted me to sit so close to her we were touching, but didn't want me to talk to her.

Fell asleep so fast when it was naptime.
Elise felt better after her nap and was back to her sweet self!
Making Christmas cookies.
 


Carter decided to create his own cookies rather than use a cookie cutter.
 

Elise making her own cookie after seeing Carter's creation.


Elise at school on jammie day.
Decorating our cookies.





Elise got to color an ornament for the tree at the library.

Up close of Elise's scabs on her chin from scratching it while it was numb. Everyone thought she had food on her chin.
Elise said, "Take a picture of me and send it to Oma."

Elise at gymnastics.

Starbucks date with Elise and Ty since I got a bunch of gift cards from my students.



Daddy's girl asked Ty to carry her like a "sit baby hang".
This is why she's a bit of a daddy's girl.

Carter's Christmas party at school.


 




















2 comments:

  1. Carter's sugar cookie man was very cool. Elise was quite the character with her dental work. From everything I've heard her adult teeth should be normal. Henry is a nice kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so creative, I love it. Reminds me of Thomas' out of the box thinking as a kid. Who needs a cookie cutter when you can free-hand cookies.

      Delete