Friday, December 13, 2019

Wordless Friday

Elise put a crown on Tesla and she sat so carefully so as not to disturb it.
Doing a craft while visiting Santa at Bass Pro.

Making new Legos he got from Uncie J for his birthday.
Carter loves his new dinosaur stuffed animal from Oma and Opa.
Tes got to go on a run with me and she was pleased!
Carter let Elise do part of one of his Lego sets and she did a great job!
It was a quiet morning with both kids doing Legos once they were dressed and ready for the day.
This awesome Lego set Thomas got half price at Target!
Elise working hard!
Elise wanted to help me carry the cooler out to the car for Meals on Wheels.
We got home from Meals and Wheels and I was feeling really sick. I told Elise I was going to lay down and she didn't want to nap. I told her she could stay up if she played quietly. When I got up I found her sleeping on the futon with Tesla.

Carter's finished Lego Movie 2 house!
It opens and everything! It's so awesome.
Both kids wanted daddy to carry them and he can still do it, just barely!
Elise helping set up chairs for Carter's music performance.
Elise and Carter holding hands as he walked to his program.
Ready for Carter's program. 
Watching Carter sing in the choir at the program.
Elise climbing the rope at gymnastics.
The stocking caps my mom made for the kids in our class all wrapped and ready for the kids!
This is my favorite part of early morning runs!
Carter reading Elise the book her teachers gave her as a present while she was sick.

Carter making a book.








2 comments:

  1. How sweet for him to read to Elise and she does look miserable. The program was really cute. I sure wish Elise had been able to do hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That was just the worst time for her to get sick!

      Delete