Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wordless Wednesday

Ready for a run in my new light up vest from Christmas, thanks to Sara's suggestion!
Elise snuggling her Otty.
Watching on their new tablets.
 
Someone woke up too early and wasn't quite ready to get around!
Carter was proud of all the words he copied from a book.
Walking the huge dog we were dog sitting.

Elise was a big girl and stayed in the classroom during church!
Carter took a bunch of pictures on my phone.
 



Special Happy New Year jammies from my Uncle Mike and Aunt Judy.


Reading a Shine A Light book.


Playing our their new teepee from my Aunt Trish and Uncle Dennis.
 
Wearing our matching shirts from Oma and Opa!


5 comments:

  1. I love that you got an illuminated vest! Do you love it? I can tell that motorists see me much better now; I feel much safer in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I hardly notice I'm wearing it. I only notice it because of the light coming from it. My parents got one for Jeremy too. I definitely feel a lot safer!

      Delete
    2. That's great! Your mom commented on my post on Facebook about their holiday sale so I figured you might be getting one for Christmas. :-)

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you posted it! I've gotten so much awesome running stuff due to your recommendations!

      Delete
    4. Whenever I really like something I tell the world, haha! Plus that was a great sale. :-)

      Delete