Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

I was feeling emotional on Wednesday evening  because I started feeling bad again when I had been feeling a lot better. Elise suggested we snuggle and read books together. She knows my love language.



Elise ready for a Zoom Meeting during distance learning.

Elise taking a break during distance learning.

Elise watching through binoculars for Carter to be led out to car line.




Elise hanging out in a tunnel while I laid down and rested. I had Covid and she was home for distance learning.



Reading in bed.

Carter was so excited to get out his money so he could buy girl scout cookies to support Elise.

Moved the table into the living room in front of the window and it was a hit!


The kids hiking with me. Carter did a great job riding his bike on the trails.








Carter and his friend ready to perform the National Anthem at a college basketball game.

Waiting for Carter to perform.

Carter even made it on the flex cam!





Celebrating Carter's performance with root beer floats.

Carter helping Ty measure so he could install lights.

Elise watching them work.

Carter wanted a thesaurus so he could read synonyms in bed so we bought on at Goodwill.

Reading together, I love it when Carter reads to her.



















No comments:

Post a Comment