Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

My lack of pictures this week shows how things have been going over here. I wasn't feeling great last week and tested positive for Covid on Sunday morning. This weekend was a lot of laying around. I started feeling better at the beginning of the week but still feeling worn out. I got to spend Monday and Tuesday home with the kids when they didn't have school.

I cleared off and cleaned the counter and the kids immediately cover over and opened some Legos.

Playing with Kinetic Sand from a friend.


Got out for a hike with Tesla. Wore a mask to make sure I didn't spread anything while I was out there.

The kids during their Charlie Brown Christmas Virtual Fun Run.

Showing off their medals.




3 comments:

  1. They look good with their medals! Tesla had her eye on something during your hike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could not get her to look. I'm not sure what she saw, I didn't see anything when I looked!

      Delete
  2. I want to suck on her little nipples

    ReplyDelete