Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wordless Wednesday



Tesla kept walking so close behind me, she'd be on the cord and I couldn't move the vacuum.

I was rubbing her chest and she kept leaning more and more on Carter.
Carter's black light artwork from summer school.

Elise's black light artwork from summer school.


Carter working on his black light artwork at summer school.

Ty's working on a slide board for a friend with a patient who is a paraplegic.

Ty and Leina playing swing ball.


Watching videos with Gpa.


I have so many sunflowers blooming now, the one that decided to grow to the side cracks me up!

This one is as big as my hand!

Elise was exposed to Covid at school (she ended up testing negative) and I had new teacher trainings so Ty worked for home so I could go. Carter got to listen in to a meeting Ty was on.

Mom was sharing memories and the picture of Carter made me think of the one of Thomas.

Gpa had all eyes on him for his story.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice that Ty is able to make a slide board for someone! I love the pictures and video. I hope Gpa's story was good, they looked into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I heard one of the kids re-telling it to you on Sunday. It was about a squirrel in their house and then it jumped out the window.

      Delete