Friday, July 16, 2021

Wordless Friday

The kids started summer school at their school on July 6th and I was able to start working in my classroom to prep it for the school year. I've been spending every day they are in school, Monday-Thursday at the school working on things. Then I bring stuff home to work on after the kids go to bed so I haven't had time to upload the pictures and work on them. It has taken me days to finish this post, so sorry for the delay! I'm really excited about the progress I've made in my classroom and am excited to post pictures soon when I finish everything, hopefully next week!
Elise playing in the smoke from a smoke bomb.





Elise really wanted to carry the free lunches from the library home.

I bought Ty a new Packers shirt to wear to the Fantasy Football draft.


Elise was so worn out she fell asleep on the way home.




Riding rides at Kiddieland on the 4th of July.











Running a 4th of July Fun Run per Elise's request.


Thomas testing out Elise's 4th of July fairy wings.




Fountains in Wichita after my 50k.

Botanical Wichita the day after my 50k.






10th Anniversary Picture

A little back to school shopping with the kids. They were so excited. The rest of the supplies we order through the PTA and they get delivered to the school which is amazing!















3 comments:

  1. Tesla laying with Carter and Moneypenny with Elise was adorable. You got a good picture of the kids on the rollercoaster. And the pictures with the girls in the wings were adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They cracked me up trying to pose together. I would've gotten a picture of Logan in there too but she had other ideas.

      Delete
  2. Looks more like she's rubbing herself off in the backseat mom. Topless in the backseat of the car with her legs open? Jackpot get laid

    ReplyDelete