Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wordless Wednesday





The kids approve of my classroom library set up!


Playing with dinosaurs I use as counters during in my classroom.

Ty sent this and said all the kids were safely in seats.

Playing a fun date night game with Ty.

Carter went on my run with me on Sunday.


Painting the kitchen! I LOVE the color.

Ty finished an entire wall of backsplash.

I let the kids help me paint since we will be replacing the floor. It got a bit messy!

Our beautiful backsplash!


No matter what, the kids can find a spot to play.

Showing how tall the zinnias are.

Elise was so excited the sunflower was taller than her!


Elise's favorite thing about going to Audrey's house is feeding the chickens and collecting eggs.




2 comments:

  1. What was the date night game? Some cute pictures. Your flowers are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where I tried to guess Ty's answers to questions and he tried to answer mine.

      Delete