Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

Releasing our butterflies. 
Elise told me someone was typing in the chat during their Zoom Meeting. I looked and it was her.
Meanwhile Carter was on his Zoom Meeting like this.

Wearing my new Boston Marathon finisher's shirt!


Matching Halloween Color Street nails.



Tesla had a blast on our run.
Boy Scout meeting, first semi-normal activity in a while. It was fun!



Carter got 4 baby teeth pulled at the dentist to make room for his adult teeth that haven't come in because there isn't space.





Enjoying a tea cup from my grandma while Elise circled things she wanted in a catalog.






2 comments:

  1. Very cute! We've seen the pictures, but I love to see them again, and I love the videos. Carter didn't get enough of Elise in his video of Katie and the maze. haha Though I know his video wasn't supposed to be of Elise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about his video!

    ReplyDelete