Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wordless Wednesday

Wiki stick glasses!

Friends and family night at the book fair at Carter's school.


New Halloween costume Oma and Opa got her on sale after Halloween.

"Why is daddy so furry here?"

Batman just making things in our kitchen.

Batman doing some light reading.

Bowling at a friend's birthday party.
He did it without the roller all but the first couple turns.



He's one of Carter's longest friends. They've been friends for about 6 years.




Elise with her "new desk".

She loves having a special area to work in her room.

Elise and I met Carter for lunch with food from Sam's, haha!





The kids wanted to make dinner with me. Anyone who knows my past near phobia of knives which Ty helped me work through,, knows how huge this was for me. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweating, but the kids were happy and felt so grown up!


The kids wanted to make this special cookie painting recipe and had a blast!




Carter has been getting hot in his sleep and unzipping his jammies but still insists on wearing footie pajamas to bed.


Trying out a craft for my class before school started.

Picture thanks to Elise's teacher.



2 comments: