Thursday, November 7, 2019

Wordless Thursday

My Lil Pumpkin!
The kids trick or treating at Uncie J's house.
We surprised Carter at school for lunch.

Carter had his 2 best friends sit with us at lunch.
Elise reading her new Shine A Light book.
Smashing pumpkins on November 1st.


Elise scared Quinn so she climbed up on the couch behind my head.
When you want to wear a summer dress but it's really fall.
The kids playing at a friend's house.
Elise pushing him on the swing for the longest time.
I helped Tesla up the slide so she could lay with us at naptime.
Elise using Tesla as a pillow.


Daylight savings time had Elise feeling a little tired!

Elise loves writing on her thankful strips.
Elise playing at school, picture thanks to her teacher!
Elise painting her numbers.
Carter making a turkey craft.


Elise said, "Since I'm so big now, can I walk to class all by myself?"
So grown up!





No comments:

Post a Comment