Friday, January 13, 2017

Funny Stuff Carter Says

Carter was sitting at his craft table giggling while saying, "Stop tickling me!"
Me: Is Harper tickling you?
Carter: No
Me: Then who is?
Carter: Sometimes I pretend there are tiny people walking on my legs and tickling me.

Carter: I spilled hot chocolate. Rough day ever!
Me: Why's it a rough day?
Carter: Because I spilled hot chocolate and Elise spilled hot chocolate.

"Elise, why do you have undies on your head? Those are undies, not a hat! See I'm wearing some on my body. There's 3 holes in undies. See, 3 holes!"

"Elise you wanna come rest with me since I'm sick and I had a long day?"

When we were visiting Ty's parents we left Harper at Thomas' house for the weekend.
"I'm sad about Harper, I think she misses me."

"Can you put a blanket across the side of my bed? I like it there to keep mice out."

"I wonder what my teachers are doing right now. I think them go home and see their mom and dad."

"I like Elise and Addison. I think they will talk together when they grow up and are done being babies."

When we were visiting Wyatt, Carter's baby cousin, and he was sleeping.
"Mommy, are you being quiet? Wyatt is sleeping!"

"Aunt Amanda, Wyatt, and Uncle Paul are missing out. It's a birthday party or a festival or something." Said on New Year's Eve

Driving about 20 minutes in the car one evening.
"This is terrible because it is longer than I thought. But it is not terrible when I suck my thumb."

"Don't set the alarm because daddy's here and will save the day." When we left for a playdate the Monday after New Year's so Ty was home from work.

"Daddy you say you are picking up and you are zero picking up!" I overheard this while putting Elise to bed one night while Carter was doing his clean up chore.

"I can't wait to see how long Kyra's hair is. I always wanted long hair!"

We've been working on Elise learning her name. There has been a lot of this happening:
Me: Elise, what is your name?
Elise: Baby!
Me: Your name is Elise. Can you say Elise?
Elise: Elee or Leeleese.

Carter singing:
"5 little cars rolling down the sidewalk, one rolled off and got dirty..." continued singing to the tune of 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.

Carter says cinnamon, cement or cinnamint. It's so cute. Most the time it sounds like cement!
Funny Stories:

One day at lunch Elise kept yelling out "Caca" for Carter and handing him fruit off her plate.

We were at Taco Bueno after New Year's because we had a coupon for $10 off an order of $20 or more. We got Carter a kid's meal but just got Elise some food. She had water and he had fruit punch. While Carter was playing with his toy and not paying attention, Elise very quietly and carefully took his drink and took a sip of it. Then she set his drink down by her food and put her water back over where she'd taken his drink from. Ty and I were dying laughing while watching her so sneakily swap their drinks!

2 comments: