Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

Elise carrying her blanket around after her nap.
Elise enjoying a free cookie using a coupon from completing the summer reading program.
 
 
Carter wanted to take a picture of me with Elise.
 
 
 
 
Elise loves wearing necklaces.
Elise loves waking Carter up from naps.
Enjoying part of a donut at breakfast on my birthday.
 
 
 
Helping me paint the entryway.
Elise helping Carter clean up.
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoying some ice cream thanks to our friend, Melissa.
 
 
 
 
 
Carter sharing popcorn with Elise.
 
 
Elise's friend sharing water with her at the splash pad.
Trying to fill up her juice box like she'd seen other kids doing.
 
 
 
Elise saw me taking a picture and said cheese.
I thought I missed her cheesing so I asked her to cheese again and this was the face she gave me.
Carter made me an ice cream sundae.
Always running!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All my babies playing together.
 







2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed the videos! Dad was working on something else, and started watching over my shoulder, than went to your blogspot. :) The picture of Carter eating his donut was crazy. Elise is really getting into the splash pads, isn't she? How was the sundae Carter made you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has just now started really enjoying them now that they'll be turned off soon. But I know she'll love them next summer! The sundae was delicious, topped with a marshmallow, haha!

      Delete