Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

Carter all snuggled up to me while he was sick with the flu.
Elise and her class ready to do the pinata.

Getting a candy cane after caroling in another class.



Hearing about Christmas traditions in Mexico.


Lunch with Carter.

Lunch with Elise.

Riding a train at the Botanic Garden of Lights.





The student who wrote the date for us also drew a picture of Santa next to the date which I thought was super cute!

I heard a weird noise and looked over to see Elise brushing Carter's hair while we waited on the bus.








Carter watching for his friends to arrive at his birthday party.

Elise playing school with Opa and doing a read aloud.

Painting one of Carter's birthday presents.



Carter threw up on the bus on the way home from school so Elise wore a mask all night and refused to sit next to him.

Ready for Carter's special birthday breakfast!







One of the kids in my class said he found Santa in this picture of Abraham Lincoln and I could not stop giggling.




Loved her run with me!

Route 66 Christmas Chute!





















Ready for Grinch day at school!














My new ornament from my work Christmas party/ornament exchange!

Ready for the last day of school before break Polar Express/Pajama Day!

My light necklace didn't make it through the day.































No comments:

Post a Comment