Sunday, December 4, 2022

Wordless Sunday

Playing a game at Girl Scouts.
Our new table made by Ty!
Carter on a hike with Boy Scouts.

Tesla begging to go on a run with me.

Elise waiting on the bus with a friend she gets to ride with some days.





Reading on his tablet while snuggling with Goldie.


Penguin slides on the dirt pile at Gma and Gpa's house.

Aquarium Field Trip with Elise!






Carter was at my parents' house because he and Elise were out of school and I wasn't. Tesla laid on his bed at bedtime waiting on him.

Voted!

Ty was out of town for work and Skippy laid on the bench waiting on him to get home.

Date night while the kids were with my parents.


Carter wanted to make cupcakes for snack at their last soccer game.

Made his own double boiler and hand mixer.


Both kids always snuggle when they sit next to someone!










Elise took a bunch of selfies while we were eating lunch.







Both Skippy and Tesla snuggling me!

Skippy always stares me down when I do my early morning yoga or workout!


At the Oiler's game after Carter sang the National Anthem with his choir group.

Pony Pals event with Girl Scouts.





Her horse was named Prince.







The kids woke up on a Saturday morning and Elise fell back to sleep on the couch cuddling Carter as he read.

Ty's been worried Skippy is getting too cold, so I keep finding Skippy all wrapped up in a blanket.

Carter teaching me how to play chess.

We got a little dusting of snow and Carter spent all morning singing about Christmas.








Elise teaching Kinley how to play chess.













Elise picked up my phone and took some pictures.
















Another picture taken by Elise.





























































Wiley trying to convince me not to get up.














Skippy was so lonely after a week alone, he actually rubbed on me as I did my morning yoga.



























Elise's face got cold on the train ride.


Ty was afraid of getting strep throat so he used one of Elise's masks to check Carter's throat.


























2 comments: