Thursday, November 11, 2021

Wordless Thursday

Hallowzooeen!
Posing with the skeleton penguin at the zoo.
Poor little fox never saw it coming!
Got my booster!
She wanted to be Elsa until she saw her fox costume.


The kids looked so cute listening to information about an owl.
Roasting marshmallows.

Elise with princesses at the zoo.

Carter with a dragon at the zoo!

They wanted separate pictures instead of a picture together.

Carter fell asleep on the way home from the zoo.

I couldn't help getting a picture of how cute her little feet were dangling while sitting in her chair.

Carter and Ty while Ty was helping coach.

Elise was sleepy at lunch.

Happy Hamstereen!


Elise wanted Tesla to stay in her room so she made her a bed.

A friend subbed for Carter's PE class and took this picture for me.

Carter made me this coupon.
He made sure I flipped it over to read the fine print.

Carter doing push ups doing a sports All-Star event.

Sit and reach.

Trick or treating with friends.

Trick or treating with friends.

Trick or treating at our neighbor's house.


Uncie Taco trick or treated at our house this year.

Elise wanted to read to him.

The kids got their first dose of the Covid vaccine!

Carter was so excited to hold Skippy!



Carter loved getting to hold a friend's baby.






There's really nothing better than a baby sleeping on your chest.

We ate outside at Rib Crib and found out they have a corn hole game!


Elise ordered and ate ribs!

It got dark while I was running trails and I fell.

The sun has started coming up in the mornings for me!

Our pampered puppy.


I was in the shower and the tornado siren started going off.

I got stabbed in the foot by a pencil at school and Ty had to dig graphite out from under my skin so the kids held my hands as moral support.

2 comments:

  1. Elise is liking to pose, isn't she. Carter seems to have found the baby fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves to pose. Carter loved the baby, he kept asking to hold her again!

      Delete