Monday, November 15, 2021

Funny Stuff

Carter: What is 8 + 5?
Elise: 13
Carter: No, it's 12. Come sit down and I'll teach you how to add. He then drew pictures to solve it. Oh, wait, sorry, you're right. It is 13.

Elise: I have a wiggly tooth, dad!
Ty: Awesome! When did you notice it?
Elise: Today when I fell and hit my face on a table.
Ty: Wow, did that hurt?
Elise: It hurt a LOT!
Ty: Did you cry?
Elise: No, I don't like to show kids I cry so I just keep it in.

Elise: Siamese twins are real?!
Me: Yes, but it's really, really rare and almost never happens.
Elise: Well, I'm having 6 kids so there's a chance!

Elise while working on her reading homework: This is actually fun!
Me: Really?
Elise: Yes, because I'm doing it with you.

"I'm making something for my hamster. I really want it to be successful, but so far there have been a few things that didn't work." -Elise

Ty and I talked about whether the kids would have a reaction to their first dose of the Covid vaccine. The day after they got the vaccine Carter was being super grumpy. Elise said, "Carter is definitely having an action!"

Elise eating a rib: What is this?
Me: Cow
Elise: It has a tiny leg!

"Daddy is way handsomer than a cat, but way stinkier!" -Elise

2 comments: