Friday, October 8, 2021

Funny Stuff

"Why do you get brain freezes but I get neck freezes?" -Carter

Carter called the middle part of the steering wheel, "the honker place."

Carter: Why did Trump want to build a wall?
Me: So Mexicans couldn't come to America.
Carter: Why? Are they really Covidy?

Elise was running down the hall and yelled, "I'm gonna go do some acid today!" I looked at Carter with wide eyes. He said, "She means she's gonna go pee."

"I have so many questions about this world. There are so many things I haven't asked." -Carter

Me: I think it's highly unlikely Elise has Covid.
Carter: Totally!

Elise to me: They should give you Labor Day off because of your butt getting whipped at work.

Elise: What body part is so important?
Me: They're all important, but your brain is probably the most important.
Elise: I was thinking your ears because you would get sick without them.
Me: Hmmmm... (thinking she's confused ears and noses because we've talked about nose hair and snot catching germs to keep them out of your body).
Elise: Because where would you put your mask? How would you wear it?

Elise ran up to her Girl Scout leader and said, "My mom has a job. She makes money and she helps kids!"

"Math is so hard. I was looking in my math book and there's a whole new symbol I've never even seen before. I'm not prepared for this." -Carter

Elise says "threeth" for third and "blooding" for bleeding.


3 comments:

  1. I love these posts. I can't see any of the videos you've posted lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, it should be fixed now!

      Delete
  2. Next time get her to NOT wear panties and lift up like that! That's a show for real

    ReplyDelete