Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

Between computer issues and being back to work plus subbing, it's hard to remember to get this done. I'm working at the preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I've taken over a classroom for a teacher who was having surgery and decided to take the rest of the year off. I'm subbing in the kids' school district on Mondays and Fridays. Then Wednesdays are our days at home distance learning. Which are now my favorite day of the week since it's just one day! Distance learning 5 days a week was a super duper struggle, but one day is a nice break during the week and I enjoy the extra time with the kids. Now that Elise has experienced in-person school, she appreciates school at home and behaves so well. It's a breeze.

The kids built a play place for the hamsters. You can tell which one is more active. Katie's side has stuff to play on and a maze. Lil Cutie's had just a couple things.

Elise's first friend birthday party in over a year, outside at a playground. She wanted to wear her mask and just took it off for pictures and then to run around for a while at the end of the party.

Playing at the Gathering Place for the birthday party.

They love weekends because we don't let them sleep together on school nights.





I love it when Elise wants to go fishing, reading time for me!


Sleeping snuggled up to his book and his dog.


I was unloading the car and walked in to see this.

Elise was so excited Skippy didn't run away and let her pet him!


I went to watch one of my past 1st grade students run at his middle school conference track meet.

His mom made this comparison from when he watched me run a 5k to me watching him run at a track meet.

Elise threw up the night before so we were home the next day. Tesla was thrilled!

I had the window cracked and Tesla stood on the button to roll it down all the way.

Ready to run the kids' Virtual Fun Run.


Elise wanted to hold my hand as we ran.


Telsa hanging out with me while I did yoga in the backyard.

We ran/walked the first half-mile but the kids decided it was too hot and wanted to walk home.

Ty working on the kitchen to prepare for our remodel.









4-wheeler ride with Audrey!


4-wheeler ride with Audrey!
They got to collect their own eggs and were super excited about it!



Carter's haul.
They got to hold her new chicks.































2 comments:

  1. It all looks good. The kids sure liked knocking down the wall. Maybe Lil Cutie is just a thinker. She stood on her back legs and looked like she was thinking. Your fun run pictures were good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad Ty thought to let them help with demolition. They loved it!

      Delete