Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

The kids wanted to do an Easter photo shoot with the hamsters.








Playing at Whiteside after school. I love that she still asks me to play with her sometimes!


This sunset was so beautiful!



They wanted to make pancakes all by themselves.

Painting for fun while Ty and I worked on the class project for Elise's class.

Painting the pieces for Elise's class project, a wooden eagle wall hanging.

Ty made a flower bed for me and when I went to rake it to plant seeds I found a giant rock.

Carter made an award for Ty after he got the rock out!

Online Girl Scout STEAM night.

We had this walking rainbow on our table for about a week for continued observation before I couldn't take the clutter anymore, haha!


Who else eats dinner on their trampoline?

Tesla hoping he would drop some food.

When you spend so much time reading, you run out of time to eat breakfast, you do both in the car on the way to school.

Waiting in line to get our 2nd Covid-19 vaccine!


Super excited on Easter Eve!



Opa helping Elise ride without training wheels.


This girl is so athletic and has no fear! I see some field events that I was terrible at in her future!





They chose to eat Easter dinner in the fort so they wouldn't have to worry about dogs trying to snatch their food.



Easter Egg hunt with Oma and Opa.


Doing a Peep decorating kit I got on sale after Easter.

Elise's first time riding her bike without training wheels with no assistance (once she got started)!

She put makeup on for her distance learning school day.

This is what Tesla does every day during calendar, just sits by the door and stares at me, if she isn't over messing with the kids.

Checking on our beans.

Doesn't everybody water the plants in roller skates?

Now that Elise is in-person every day but Wednesday which is a district-wide distance learning day, she does so much better on those distance learning days! I had to leave the room and came back in to find her actually following along and doing the work. She even realized her mistake on her own and fixed it!

New gloves so she can play with worms, haha!

In-person Girl Scout meeting!


I love that they hold hands to walk into school together!


Elise put bunny ears on Tesla and Tesla knew Elise wanted her to wear them so she just sat there wearing bunny ears until they fell off on their own.


Non-school night means sleeping together.

Elise carrying the fishing backpack for me.



I can't believe how big Carter has gotten!

I immediately thought back to the picture on the left when I thought he looked so huge at 10 months old!















2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures and videos. Elise looked like she'd been riding a bike forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that crazy?! Definitely didn't look like her first time. Proof that she could have done it way sooner had she not been scared.

      Delete