Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wordless Wednesday



Elise was thrilled to be preparing for her art class.


I sat down to help Elise with her work and Tesla sat on me and acted like she hadn't gotten attention all day.

She kept pushing her face onto my face.



Date night while the kids ate a picnic dinner watching a movie.

We used the raclette for brunch the next morning.





Gorgeous view for my run.


 
Elise lost her 2nd tooth on February 2, 2021!





Super excited about my pretty new running shoes!

Carter wanted a picture of his Play Doh creation.

Making a fuego craft to practice with letra Ff.

Playing Hi-Ho! Cherry-O!

Carter wanted to play Bananagrams en Espanol.







4 comments:

  1. What a great way to pull a tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, your days sound exhausting!!! I am glad that Carter and Elise have a teacher-mom!

    ReplyDelete