Friday, February 5, 2021

Random Questionnaire

I saw a few people do this questionnaire with their kids on Facebook and I thought it was cute. The kids were both a bit sickly today (Elise threw up and Carter was nauseous) so we did it while they were laying around resting. I tried to ask Elise first, but every once in a while, Carter jumped in first and then she'd copy his answer.


1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy?
Elise: A lot of LOLs and Hatchimals and Scruff-a-Luvs.
Carter: 2 hamsters and millions and millions of Legos

2. How long does it take to get to the beach?
Elise: A plane
Carter: Let's see, driving or plane? Driving would be 25 hours.

3. What do I always say to you?
Elise: That you love me.
Carter: Go to bed or you can have your tablet or no more tablet time.

4. What job would you like to do when you grow up?
Elise: Be a school teacher.
Carter: I'd like to be a video game maker.

5. Who is the strongest person?
Elise: The person was really bigger than his wife. 
Carter: A guy who is bigger than his wife who I saw on daddy's phone a few days ago.

6. Where do babies come from?
Elise: Their mom's tummies.
Carter: From something inside a mommy's tummy. I can't remember what it's called.

7. At what age do you become a grownup?
Elise: 18
Carter: 18

8. What's the worst rule I have?
Elise: No tablets for the whole day and no getting to go to Oma and Opa's house. And I do not like bedtime!
Carter: That we have to pick up our rooms.

9. What wild animal do you like?
Elise: Otters and Penguins
Carter: Penguins and snakes

10. What would you do if you couldn't find your underwear?
Elise: I would just be in pants and a shirt.
Carter: I'd have a pajama day.

11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Elise: mac and cheese and brats
Carter: The most delicious thing on Earth. That would be mac and cheese and hot dogs and it's a sandwich.

12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
Elise: A hundred and twenty twenty twenty-one
Carter: Either $100 or more.

13. Who do you hang out with all the time?
Elise: Mommy and daddy and my hamsters and Tessie and Skippy
Carter: Henry and Landon!

14. What song makes you want to dance?
Elise: None
Carter: Some game songs.

15. What are you scared of?
Elise: Tesla wolf, she's every kind of creature and when she touches you she dies.
Carter: Poo monsters

16. What is your favorite game to play?
Elise: PJ Masks
Carter: Dragon Veil and Adventure Story 2

17. What's your favorite color?
Elise: blue and purple
Carter: orange

18. How old is mom?
Elise: I don't know, I'll guess a 3-8, like 38.
Carter: 36

19. How old is Grandma?
Elise: 66 (she heard Carter)
Carter: 66

20. Who is the President?
Elise: Well, there is a lot. (We clarified the current President) Oh, it's Trump. Wait no, it's THE GIRL!
Carter: The new President, Biden. The girl is the Vice President.

21. What kind of car do you want when you grow up?
Elise: I want a Jeep, she copied Carter.
Carter: I want a JEEP!

22. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
Elise: With you guys!
Carter: I want to live in a really expensive and fancy mansion.

23. Who is your best friend?
Elise: Kyra and Charlee
Carter: Henry and Landon

24. What's your favorite activity?
Elise: I'm always in the mood for coloring, but sometimes I just don't want to do it!
Carter: Coloring, if I'm in the mood for it. Doing Legos.

25. What year is it?
Elise: 2021 (Carter answered first, unsure if she would have known without hearing him first.)
Carter: 2021 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Your kids really like mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise LOVES mac and cheese. Carter really isn't as huge on it. He even passes it up sometimes so I was surprised by his answer.

      Delete