Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

We got to go up to Ty's work for lunch and a tour.


I left Ty a message on his white board in his office.
Participating in our church's VBS Scavenger Hunt.
One of the stops on our scavenger hunt was so cool we decided to take a picture with it.
Team photo for our VBS Scavenger Hunt.
We had a bug on my window and when I rolled the window down to try to get it out, it fell on the floor behind me. Elise rode the whole way like this because she was worried it might crawl up her legs.
VBS Scavenger Hunt Day 2

Elise wanted to have a tea party with her Scruff a Loves.
Carter reading to Opa during their visit.
Playing in the pool during my birthday party.
My birthday party.
My sloth mom made for me with a succulent Ty got me.
Elise wanted to run on the treadmill.
Katie has started turning white, we're not sure why.
Birthday hike at the Pretty Lake Walking Trail.


The kids playing in the water at Pretty Lake in Sapulpa.

Elise making water angels.

Checking out the spillway at Pretty Lake in Sapulpa.
Carter wanted me to take a picture of him with this rock.
So Elise wanted a picture with the rock too.
Making a snake home in the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment