Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wordless Wednesday





3rd fastest carousel in North America at 15 mph! Faust Park


Butterfly House at Faust Park










Morning run past the Butterfly House in Faust Park.

I came up on 2 adult deer with a fawn who was nursing on my run, then went on to see 2 armadillos and 6 turtles!

"Look, I'm Miss Kitty!"

While we were visiting my grandma our pet sitter sent me so many cute pictures of the pets!










Elise with her friend at her friend's Girl Scout Troop's art show.

Pin the tail on the axolotl at a birthday party.


Before getting her braces off.

After getting her braces offf.

The kids wanted to do one of our anniversary pictures with all the pets.


Green Feather Book Store in Norman for an author event.

Katee Roberts book event.








2 comments: