Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wordless Wednesday

Got home from my run and found this on the floor.
Turned around and Milo was doubling down on being naughty by sitting on the table.

Carter had artwork displayed at the district art show. This was an Asian meal.


Milo being a danger kitty and rubbing on me when I was in the bathtub.

Otis thought about being dangerous and decided against it.
All my race gear set out and ready to be packed. I was optimistic the forecast would change and I would need cool weather running clothes.










Signs my co-workers made for me.


So happy to be back with my kids on Wednesday evening! I missed them so much!!!


Carter walking during the Zoo Mile Fun Run

Zoo Mile Fun Run

They had special Earth Day stuff set up for the kids to explore.

Elise making me a bookmark out of recycled materials.

The kids' school won the school competition with the most entries.

The elephants are now out in their new preserve and barn!



Carter was the photographer at the newspaper during JA BizTown.

Wearing my free New Balance singlet I picked up at the Boston store during marathon weekend.

Otis snuggling with Carter at bedtime.

Carter trying out rock climbing.

Ty got in on the action.


Elise made it to the top of all the walls she climbed.









No comments:

Post a Comment