Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wordless Wednesday

Field trip to the Will Rogers Museum with Carter.











Cinco de Mayo at Keystone Ancient Forest for Tails, Trails, and Tacos!





Planning at a Girl Scout Meeting



Elise using the toddler shopping cart at the book store.





Elise ready for the Cultural Fair at school. She got to do a Mexican dance.


Elise had been begging me to straighten her hair so I finally did!

Elise got to go on a field trip to a Mexican Grocery Store. She had a $5 budget and had to plan out what to buy including tax. I wasn't able to go, but a couple friends were and they took pictures for me!






Dinner Club!

That's one big burrito!

Ready to go see Tom Hanks for a date night!


Waiting to see Tom Hanks.


Elise at a cookie decorating class.


Got home from my long run on Mother's Day to these sweet signs!



The cookies Elise made at her decorating class.

Mother's Day hike!

























Girl Scout troops at the kids' school got together to clean out and plant the flower beds at the school.




Bridge building during science class. I wasn't able to go, but a friend took pictures and sent them to me.




Aquarium Field Trip with Carter








They liked that they were half green.

Went back in after the kids left and hung out with the sea turtle.




New trails a little over a mile from our house!

Now the 2 trail systems closest to our house are connected by a new trail!

Girl Scout Meeting


Rainbow theme and I was last to respond, so I got yellow.

End of the Year/Going Away Party with my hallway ladies! 



Elise playing at a birthday party.









No comments:

Post a Comment